|This posting is managed by:||Fidel Consulting KK|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Mobile Application Engineer
IT (Mainframe) - QA/Quality Control/Testing Engineer
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
|Industry||Internet Services/ISP (Internet Service Provider)|
• Responsible for the execution of predefined test procedures under live networks in a mobile or stationary GSM. CDMA, LTE and 5G environment.
• Performing radio functionality, feature, sanity, automatic and stress testing on various devices.
• Utilize diagnostic tools to capture log files
• Reproduce/troubleshoot field issues.
• Must be able to follow complex test procedures in various formats.
• Document test results with accuracy and quality, to be ready for submission
This company has been certified as the “best employer” in 2020 by the “Top Employers Institute” which recognizes outstanding employers.
A global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing, and next-generation services. With approximately 180,000 employees worldwide, the company helps clients in more than 50 countries stay ahead of the competition. Through the co-creation of innovative solutions, they help companies transform and thrive in an ever-changing world.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area
• 1+ years of experience cellphone field testing.
• Capable of domestic travel.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Fundamental knowledge of CDMA, GSM, LTE, 5G technology.
• Proficient in computer applications including spreadsheets, and word processing.
• Willing to work weekends and holidays if needed.
• Experience with Qualcomm tools such as QXDM, QCAT, and QPST is a plus
• Bilingual Requirements: English and Japanese Bilingual Required
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 8500K - JPY 10000K|
|Full time/ Part time|