|This posting is managed by:||Global Career Agent Inc.|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Electronics (Appliance/Semiconductor) - Control - Software Architect
Manufacturing (Automobile/Plant Engineering/Precision Equipment) - Control - Programmer
Manufacturing (Automobile/Plant Engineering/Precision Equipment) - Control - Software Architect
- Solve cutting-edge scientific and technical challenges in motion planning, control, and system design of industrial robots.
- Design, develop, and test
1) motion planning and control algorithms for industrial robots to execute various tasks such as picking and material handling; or
2) highly concurrent software systems; or
3) real-time communication modules with robot controllers and peripheral devices in C/C++.
- Deploy company's systems at customer sites.
A Japanese startup globally leading intelligent robot manipulation.
Co-founded in 2011 by CEO, ex-technical sales at global tool maker and CTO, PhD in robotic who has expertise in motion planning.
They have strength such as:
- Acceleration of industrial robot's motion planning by sophisticated in-house library
- Intelligent manipulation based on perception by 3D vision
- Interface via which you can teach robots from major makers with ease from a single device
Currently best at logistics warehouse where automation is most rapidly introduced these years, though delivering factory projects too.
Ranking around top of the world in terms of number of delivered cases, they are now planning to build a package of control platform.
Year of foundation: 2011
Number of employees: 150+ (Japan)
Capital: 100 million yen
Headquarter: Koto-ku, Tokyo
local offices in Nagoya, USA and China
For further job listing of Robotics, AI, IoT, New Mobility opportunities, please check http://www.gc-agent.com/robotjobjapan/
- Academic background in computer science, robotics, or related fields
- 3+ years of academic or work experience in robotics or software engineering
- Proficiency in Python and/or C++
- Experience using linear algebra and 3D geometry to solve engineering problems
- Experience with Linux
- Highly enthusiastic about robotics
- Business level English
- Experience with developing concurrent and hierarchical robotic software systems such as ROS
- Experience with software development in medium to large scale team
- Experience with multi-joint robot hardware
- Advanced Linux user
- Mathematical background such as multibody dynamics, collision checking, search algorithms and optimization
- Japanese capability nice to have
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|