|This posting is managed by:||j Career Co.,Ltd. / 株式会社 j Career|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Finance/Bank/Securities/Investment - Trading/Front Office
Finance/Bank/Securities/Investment - Research (Business/Market/Trust)
Finance/Bank/Securities/Investment - Analyst/Economist/Research
1. Responsible for managing the liquidity of funds in daily operations such as position forecasting and adjustment, fund procurement, bond repo, and issuance fund procurement.
2. Responsible for developing local market operations, counterparties, and daily contact with short-term investment companies.
3. Respond to daily communication with the Bank of Japan and submission of reports. In addition, he is in charge of implementing BOJ operations such as supplementary loan system, common collateral, and US dollar funding operation.
4. Execute compliance management related to business. Cooperate with the Financial Services Agency, Ministry of Finance, Bank of Japan, national tax authorities, etc. for inspection and supervision.
5. Responsible for statistics and reports related to operations, and analyzes and organizes market news.
6. Other business related to the Fund Exchange Department.
8:45~17:15 (actual work 7.5 hours)
Break time: 60 minutes
・ The business is 5 years or more
・ Japanese: Native, English or Chinese: Business level or above
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 6000K - JPY 10000K|
◆ Once a year increase (April)
◆ Bonuses twice a year (June/December/contract employee period is paid for 3 months a year)
◆Payment of all transportation expenses
◆Social insurance available (employment, occupational accident, health, welfare pension)
◆Meal allowance (4,000 yen/month)
◆Overseas training available
◆Retirement allowance system
<120 days a year off>
◆ Complete weekly 2 days system (Saturday and Sunday)
◆New Year holidays (December 31-January 3)
(After a trial period of 6 months, there is a contract employee period)