|This posting is managed by:||H&Kホールディングス株式会社|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Building/Construction/Equipment/Real Estate - Engineer ( Building/Construction/Equipment )
Building/Construction/Equipment/Real Estate - Construction Management ( Building/Construction/Equipment/Architecture )
Building/Construction/Equipment/Real Estate - Other
Asia Japan Tokyo Chuo
As a construction manager, you will be in charge of safety management, quality control, process control, coordination between cooperating companies, site preparation, etc. for the prime contractor.
* You will be in charge of Hokkaido, Tohoku, and Kanto regions.
● I will be assigned to a construction work place mainly in Hokkaido.
In rare cases, you may be engaged in construction work in the Tohoku / Kanto area for a certain period of time.
In that case, the accommodation will be arranged at the expense of the company.
1. Construction industry
2. Residential land and building transaction business
3. Architectural design and construction supervision
4. Manufacture, sale, rental and repair of construction machinery and equipment and materials
5. Power generation / transmission business using natural energy, sales of electric power, and installation, operation, and maintenance management of equipment related to power generation.
6. Survey, planning, research, evaluation, diagnosis, geological survey, surveying, design, supervision, management and consulting work related to construction work
7. Implementation, use, license, maintenance and management of intellectual property rights (patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, etc.)
8. Real estate management business
9. Business related to each of the preceding items
8: 45-17: 30
60 minutes break
・ Japanese level (N2 level or above)
・ Graduated from the Faculty of Architecture and Civil Engineering
・ Practical experience of construction management
・ Those who can work for a long time
・ Ordinary driver's license (Japan)
・ Person who has civil construction management engineer 1st grade or civil construction management engineer 2nd grade
・ Those who have Architectural Construction Management Engineer Level 1 or Architectural Construction Management Engineer Level 2
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 4500K - JPY 6000K
（Monthly Salary Range: JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 375K - JPY 500K *Divided into12month ）
Complete with social insurance
Full transportation expenses
In-house loan system
Education and training
Complete weekly two-day system (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)
There is a conversion system from contract employees to full-time employees. Usually after about one year, it will be judged according to the employment situation.