Sales/AE - Foreign Trade Sales
Planning/Marketing/PR - Planning/Marketing
Administrative - International Affairs
At Carpaydiem we do our best to share quality Japanese products with the world. We believe that used products can have great value and we want to realize their full potential.
In this position, you will connect with customers from countries around the world to export pre-owned vehicles and other quality products.
1. Conduct research in assigned markets including but not limited to the following: market requirements or demands, import regulations, list of possible clients, list of competitors, and strategies on how to penetrate or expand certain markets.
2. Call prospective clients and convince them to start or continue business with the company.
3. Prepare business presentations, proposals, and quotations as requested by the clients.
4. Plan and recommend a marketing strategy to increase awareness of the company in overseas markets.
5. Act as a link between the company and the clients in negotiating the terms of the agreement, discussing the products and services covered by the company, and closing the sale.
6. Be responsible for assisting customers throughout business transaction processes with the company.
7. Review your own sales performance and aim to meet or exceed the monthly target.
At Carpaydiem, our philosophy is "Realizing the full potential of used products and eliminating the waste of resources that still have value."
Our goal is to use the power of the Internet to overcome all of the language, logistics, and payment difficulties in order to share Japanese products, design, technology, culture, and Japanese hospitality with the world!
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking inside the office
Shift-based, depending on the market
1. One or two years of customer support or sales experience is preferred.
★Experience in the car-export industry is a plus, but sales or EC marketing in any industry is also welcomed.
2. Must be professional, articulate, and business-minded
3. Possess outstanding communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
4. English: Must be business conversation level
French: Must be fluent level
5. Having skills in other languages such as Portuguese, Swahili, and Lingala are also welcomed
6. Only for those who are currently living in Japan
(Must hold a valid visa to work in Japan without any restrictions regarding working hours)
7.Conditions :Availability in 1month/disponible dans un délai d'un mois
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 3000K - JPY 6000K|
Salary(Annual) ：JPY 2500K - JPY 6000K
¥240,000- ¥500,000 (per month)
* The starting salary depends on the individual's ability during the 3-month trial period
・Salary increase twice a year depending on performance
・Bonus (depending on performance)
・Full payment of transportation expenses
・Social insurance (Japanese Pension Program, Unemployment Insurance, Health Insurance)
・120 days or more of annual holidays
・Monday to Saturday (5 days a week)
・Golden Week vacation
・10 minutes on foot from JR Shibuya Station
・10 minutes on foot from Omotesando Station