|This posting is managed by:||Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Embedded Software, Control Systems) - Project Manager
IT (Mainframe) - Project Manager
Finance/Bank/Securities/Investment - Financial Planning
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager who had experience in finance or insurance industry, familiar with both waterfall and agile methodologies, and able to use project management techniques and tools.
* Scheduling tasks and assigning team members to various responsibilities and priorities.
* Monitoring and analysing financial data, including budget management, risks control, and resource allocation. Providing financial reports and outlines.
* Directly support the directors and teams with regards to all strategic transformation.
* Managing the relationship between the project and key business stakeholders.
* Fluent in Japanese and English.
* More than 5 years in project management and industry experience
* Familiar with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
* Familiar with project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Project etc.
* Strong analytical and coordination skills for the resolution of business problems
* PMP Certification will be a big plus
* Participate the Revolutionary project in the top global firm.
* Working with a group of professional industrial experts.
* Learning program and training will be provided.
* Working devices are provided.
* Working hour is 9:00-17:00.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stella Zha on +813 6832 8972.
|Company Info||Our client is a leading insurance company who has the excellent and historical culture. The company's belief is open-minded, diversified and team-focused. Focusing on the sustainable development and employees well-beings. Flexible work-life balance and attractive salary in the industry.|
|Working Hours||9:00 AM - 17:00 PM|
Fluent in Japanese and English.
More than 5 years in project management and industry experience (finance and insurance experience will be a plus).
Familiar with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
Familiar with project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Project etc.
Experience of system migration will be preferred.
Strong analytical and coordination skills for the resolution of business problems
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Daily Conversation Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 10000K - JPY 15000K|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社