|This posting is managed by:||Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Insurance - Risk Management
IT (Other) - Project Manager
|Industry||IT - Other|
Our client is looking for a PMO to join an essential project in the company. If you have the relevant experience in supporting the project to success with a insurance background, this is the role for you!
* Monitor and track the project progress and performance.
* Collect, maintain and analyse relevant data across the project.
* Deliver the analysis and reports to the managers to executives.
* Facilitate collaboration and communication within the team.
* Fluent in Japanese and English.
* More than 3 years in PMO will be preferred.
* Experience in budgeting and reporting.
* Familiar with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
* Insurance or finance background will be a big plus.
* Participate the Revolutionary project in the top global firm.
* Working with a group of professional industrial experts.
* Learning program and training will be provided.
* Working devices are provided.
* Working hour is 9:00-17:00.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stella Zha on +813 6832 8972.
|Company Info||Our client is a leading insurance company who has the excellent and historical culture. The company's belief is open-minded, diversified and team-focused. Focusing on the sustainable development and employees well-beings. Flexible work-life balance and attractive salary will be provided.|
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Daily Conversation Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 8000K - JPY 12000K|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社