|This posting is managed by:||Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
General Affairs/HR/Legal - HR/Personnel Labor (Payroll/Benefits)
The Senior Human Resources Operations Specialist will report to Senior Human Resources Manager. You will be responsible for all-rounded HR services for around 400 headcounts in the Japan region.
* Own and drive Employee Lifecycle standard operating procedures for offboarding and country transfers.
* Engage with and support external employees and vendors as necessary.
* Manage employee data, ensuring information is current, kept safe and confidential.
* Build strong partnerships with internal teams with a customer-first approach.
* Identify and implement improvements to the employee journey and experience.
* Be an internal and external champion of Remote's values and Lifecycle team's goals.
* Identify automation and process improvement opportunities.
* Significant experience in People or HR with a focus on HR Operations
* Experience managing end-to-end voluntary and involuntary terminations
* Operational HR experience across multiple countries.
* Good analytical, problem solving and strong execution skills
* Strong team player with ability to anticipate, work independently and demonstrate ownership
* Familiar with communication, documentation, and project management tools
* Writes and speaks business level English and fluent Japanese.
* Flex time and work from home options
* Opportunity to step into a Deputy Lead role in the near future
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Olaf Marti on +81 3 6832 8991.
|Company Info||Top consulting organization with offices worldwide|
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 5000K - JPY 7000K|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社