|This posting is managed by:||Next Move K.K. / ネクストムーブ株式会社|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Creative(Internet Related) - UI/UX Designer
Creative(Internet Related) - Web Designer/Contents Planning & Editing
What you will do
■ You will be involved in the actual process from UI/UX design to visual design and communication with engineers until the final product release.
■ You will tackle a wide range of design challenges.
■ You will collaborate closely in a cross-functional team that include engineers, researchers, marketing, and product managers
■ Work on projects through every stage of design, from wireframing to design to CSS and programming.
■ Collaborate closely with customers and our incredibly talented team of developers to put out polished User Interfaces.
■ Participate in analysis of user data across products.
■ Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
What you have
■You have a passion for solving UX and visual design challenges.
■ You have a portfolio of design projects.
■ You have excellent problem solving skills.
■ You are a critical thinker.
■ You have great communication skills.
■ You have client facing and communication skills.
■ You have fluency in English
About the company
We are currently looking for an IU/UX Designer to work with an exciting world leading AI company.
The company is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations. They have a friendly team of passionate and talented individuals where you can grow your skills.
It will be a very exciting opportuntiy for talented UI/UX Designer to elevate their career.
• Passion for solving UX and visual design challenges
• A portfolio that demonstrates strong experience with interactive design and familiarity with UX.
• 3+ years of UX/UI design experience, including interactive demos.
• Proficiency in any prototyping tools.
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills. You will be working on a multi-disciplinary team, where
communication is key.
• Fluency in English
• Experience with conversational dialog design.
• An interest in keeping up-to-date with trends in interactive design.
• Worked on UI/UX with remote teams is a plus.
• Any programing, we do not care what level just that you have done some and understand how to work with developers.
• Skills in most Adobe tools
• Adobe Animate CC, Adobe Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS, or any coding
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 10000K - JPY 12000K|
- Hybrid remote
- Competitive package
- International team