|This posting is managed by:||United World Inc|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Mobile Application Engineer
IT (Other) - Other
General development of iOS application for in-house developed automatic inspection system for unmanned aircraft
- Mobile UI/UX design and design
- Development of SDK for drone control
- Development of SDK for drone control ・Operation verification and demonstration tests using actual equipment in the field
- PWA development
[Main technologies used]
Swift / React Native / WebRTC / AppSync
The position is to promote the development of services centered on FOS (Flight Operation Control) systems, which will play a key role in automated drone inspections in the future, in collaboration with major Japanese companies.
The company is the world's largest provider of industrial drone solutions, with offices throughout Japan, including the Tokyo headquarters, and overseas operations centered on Europe and Southeast Asia.
In the field of surveying, the company has a world-class track record of more than 2,000 drone survey/inspection projects, mainly for major general contractors and construction consultants.
In a survey conducted by a global drone market research organization, they were selected as the world's No. 1 industrial drone service company for FY2020.
In March 2022, the company has raised 8 billion yen in funding, and is aiming to become a unicorn as a world-class Japanese venture company.
They have high expectations for its future activities in many fields.
[Attractive points of company/work]
- This is a company that was founded on the premise of competing in the global market in a technology field that Japan is proud to be a part of.
- The company is a world-class technology field in Japan and was founded with the premise of competing in the global market.
- You will be involved in the establishment of drone operation management technology and the formulation of rules and regulations, which have not yet been established worldwide.
|Working Hours||9: 00-18: 00|
- N2 level Japanese language skills
- Experience in iOS application development
- Experience with map libraries
- Experience using 3D data (Unity / Unreal Engine / Mapbox / Cesium)
（Experience using 3D data (Unity / Unreal Engine / Mapbox / Cesium)
- Experience in video distribution system development
(WebRTC / RTSP / RTMP)
- Experience in AR / VR development
- Experience with Git
（Experience using Git (Bitbucket / Github)
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 3000K - JPY 7000K|
|Benefits: Complete social insurance, commuting allowance (according to company regulations), and other benefits|
Holidays: 2 days a week (Saturdays and Sundays), national holidays
Vacation: Summer vacation, year-end and New Year holidays, and other vacations available
Employment form: Permanent employee
Trial period: 3 month