|This posting is managed by:||United World Inc|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Other) - Machine Learning/AI Engineer
|Industry||IT - Other|
[Attractive points of company/work]
- Open environment for discussion that transcends positions
- An environment where you can build products with a team of engineers who are experts in their fields.
- Using image analysis technology based on patented technology, you can take on the challenge of achieving breakthroughs in the manufacturing industry through SaaS development using Japan's first technology.
- Where the power of data analysis can make manufacturing sites significantly more efficient and improved in a tangible way.
- Experience not only the AI engine, but also cloud services, equipment, and the entire flow of implementing the AI engine on the line.
- Lead the technical aspects of the PoC (proof of concept) project
Propose appropriate technical solutions to client issues
Image recognition (various image processing, optimization, statistical model design, etc.)
Technical research through international conferences, papers, etc.
- Technical lead for the introduction of inspection automation equipment
Implementation and performance evaluation of image analysis algorithms and logic
Design and development of equipment application specifications
Selection and system design of lighting and imaging equipment for visual inspection
Technical proposals to clients (including on-site support)
An AI startup company that aims to revolutionize the legacy manufacturing industry with technology, developing software that utilizes patented technology with high competitive priority.
As its business, the company is working to automate inspection and testing processes in the manufacturing industry, which until now have been carried out by the human eye.
The product is a Saas-type service that enables image analysis in the cloud.
|Working Hours||Flexible working hours (core time 11:00~16:00)|
- Experience in image processing system development
- Experience in development work using NET Framework
- Machine vision system equipment selection
- Experience directing equipment development projects
- Experience in customer relations, including technical proposals
- GUI development experience such as WPF applications
- Implementation experience using machine learning libraries
- Experience managing code using GitHub
- Experience with PLCs
[The kind of person they are looking for]
- Those who share our vision of solving social issues using Japan's first patented technology.
- Prefer a style of working that is self-driven from identifying issues, finding solutions, and putting solutions into action.
- Flexibility to work around changing priorities that arise depending on the business situation.
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 6000K - JPY 9000K|
|Benefits: Complete social insurance, commuting allowance (according to company regulations), and other benefits|
Holidays: 2 days a week (Saturdays and Sundays), national holidays
Vacation: Summer vacation, year-end and New Year holidays, and other vacations available
Employment Type: Permanent
Trial period: 3 months
VISA & housing support available ★ Multinational people are active! [Data S...
Entry Level Engineer - Server Build Technician (Osaka) or User IT Asset Supp...
[Recruiter] No Experience Required! Aiming for a career vision in the HR fi...
United World Inc