|This posting is managed by:||United World Inc|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Other) - Machine Learning/AI Engineer
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Front-End Engineer
|Industry||IT - Other|
[Attractive points of company/work]
- Open environment for discussion that transcends positions
- An environment where you can build products with a team of engineers who are experts in their fields.
- Using image analysis technology based on patented technology, you can take on the challenge of achieving breakthroughs in the manufacturing industry through SaaS development using Japan's first technology.
- Usability improvements including UI/UX improvements
- Front-end development using TypeScript + Next.js
- E2E test implementation for new UI using Cypress
- Creating a roadmap for the future of the service
- Lead front-end development, including technology selection
An AI startup company that aims to revolutionize the legacy manufacturing industry with technology, developing software that utilizes patented technology with high competitive priority.
As its business, the company is working to automate inspection and testing processes in the manufacturing industry, which until now have been carried out by the human eye.
The product is a Saas-type service that enables image analysis in the cloud.
|Working Hours||Flexible working hours (core time 11:00~16:00)|
- Development experience using TypeScript
- Development experience using React / Next.js / Vue.js
- Experience designing or improving UI/UX based on use cases
- Experience in developing and testing hypotheses through user interviews
- Experience in UI/UX design of web services using Figma and other mockups
- Experience in front-end development of B2B SaaS services
- Development experience in AWS environment
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 6000K - JPY 8000K|
|Benefits: Complete social insurance, commuting allowance (according to company regulations), and other benefits|
Holidays: 2 days a week (Saturdays and Sundays), national holidays
Vacation: Summer vacation, year-end and New Year holidays, and other vacations available
Employment Type: Permanent
Trial period: 3 months