|This posting is managed by:||j Career Co.,Ltd. / 株式会社 j Career|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Embedded Software, Control Systems) - Project Manager
IT (Embedded Software, Control Systems) - Software Architecture
IT (Other) - Machine Learning/AI Engineer
Asia Japan Ibaraki
You will lead the development of software for automated driving / driver assistance.
You will mainly be involved in camera sensor systems.
・You will be responsible for the development of software, including requirements definition, design and evaluation.
・Management of a team
* In the future you will be involved in projects in new areas and lead new developments from scratch.
Features of the company
(1) We are the Japanese subsidiary of a global company headquartered in Hong Kong that is engaged in the research and development of artificial intelligence and face recognition technologies based on deep learning technology, and is a world leader in image recognition AI technology. The company is the Japanese subsidiary of the world's leading global company in image recognition AI technology. The company's strength lies in image recognition AI using deep learning, and it is collaborating with a major Japanese car manufacturer in the field of automated driving.
(2) Automated driving test course in Japan: In January 2019, we opened the AI and Automated Driving Park, a test course for artificial intelligence. We are not just a Japanese branch of a foreign company, but we want to improve the technology of automated driving from Japan. And we believe that this test course will be one of the opportunities to do so.
(3) More than just automated driving: We have the world's most advanced AI technology for automated driving, but we are also actively transferring our image recognition AI, which is the core technology for automated driving, to other fields. We aim to solve problems in all fields such as smart cities, factory automation, robotics, and social infrastructure with solutions that use our strengths in image recognition AI.
We have the most advanced technology and the people who can create it. By combining the best of AI technology with in-vehicle software, you will be able to challenge yourself to develop in-vehicle products with unprecedented functionality, accuracy and performance.
In addition, you will be able to experience leading global development as you work with overseas teams.
Flextime system with no core time
This may vary depending on your employment status.
We offer a flexible working environment that can accommodate a wide range of situations, such as early morning study, formalities with the authorities, short visits to the hospital, and picking up children from nursery school in the evening.
We have a flexible working environment that can accommodate a variety of situations.
・Research and development of software for camera sensor systems
・Experience as a project leader for mass production development
・Experience of working with overseas companies
・In-vehicle software development
・Image recognition software development
・Driver assistance software development
・Knowledge of deep learning
Who we are looking for
・Curiosity for new technology and business
・The ability to be flexible and open-minded
・The person who can identify the essence of a problem and lead to a solution.
・The ability to identify and solve problems.
・You have a strong desire to grow and learn on your own.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Minimum Communication Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 8000K Over|
Monthly salary system
Professional work type discretionary labor system
* Details will be decided in consideration of salary, experience, and skills of the current and previous jobs.
Complete with social insurance
Full transportation expenses
Education and training
Severance pay system
Property Accumulation Savings System
◎ Hybrid of going to work and working from home is possible
◎ Selectable PC & surrounding environment
◎ Meal support (lunch fee assistance, etc.)
◎ Free snacks & drinks
◎ Qualification acquisition incentive
◎ Encouragement to participate in academic societies / study sessions
◎ Book purchase assistance
Complete weekly two-day system (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)
Spouse maternity leave
124 days of annual holidays
|Full-time employee trial period 6 months * No change in conditions|
3 minutes walk from Gaienmae Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
11 minutes walk from Minami-Ishige Station on the Kantetsu-Joso Line (commuting by car is possible)