IT (PC, Web, Unix) - QA/Quality Control/Testing Engineer
We're looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join our global engineering team. To succeed in this position, you will be an experienced developer with deep knowledge of software validation strategy.
We know how rare your talent is, and we understand its value. We offer premium benefits packages including equity plans and flexible schedules. Our culture is open, warm, and focused on giving you everything you need to deliver at the top of your game.
The company is a rapidly growing software solutions company focused in restaurant ordering, delivery, and CRM. Companies including Google, Apple, Instagram, FB, and Uber use our web services and applications, and work with us behind the scenes to make the global food ordering industry go. Would you like to work on a global platform that serves thousands of businesses and 140M+ users across APAC? That's what we do.
The company is a low-key company that puts our customers’ success above all else, and places engineering on a pedestal to guarantee that success. Many of our staff, even in non-development roles, is technically capable if not an outright developer. We set a very high bar and this has brought our business success, because the best typically want to work with the best.
1. Develop and integrate tools for e2e testing, load testing, and other testing strategies
2. Develop and execute automated test plans which validate software prior to release
3. Create actual functional / e2e tests to validate our system,
4. Produce analytical reports that quantify confidence in release candidates.
- At least 5 years of development experience focusing on Testing high-volume server applications
- At least 3 years experience testing UI Applications on the Web and iOS
- At least 2 years application development experience
- In-depth knowledge of testing and analyzing issues on cloud platforms (GCP or AWS)
- Broad knowledge of testing techniques and strategies including e2e, load testing, fuzz testing, generative testing, etc.
- Experience in statistical test reporting
- Experience working in a small team and taking ideas from design to completion.
- Like to choose the best tools and tech for the job, to build high-quality software.
- Iterating towards greatness across multiple releases is something you enjoy.
- You value test coverage, automation, and moreover usability and functional correctness
- Ability to communicate in English with colleagues while solving engineering issues.
Tech you should know:
- Back-end: NodeJS, Express, RESTful APIs, Microservice Architecture
- Tools: git, jasmine, jest, mocha, cypress, selenium, appium
- Servers: Kubernetes, GCP, AWS
- Stuff we use: GitHub, CircleCI, Slack, Asana, Mixpanel, Intercom, Kibana
|English Level||Native Level|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 9000K - JPY 15000K|