|This posting is managed by:||Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Other) - Data Analyst/Data Scientist
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Programmer
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Database SE
Functions of Position:
The function of “infrastructure” which includes local area and wide area network, Telephony, and audio / video system installed in the facilities.
‐ To review, plan, and evaluate infrastructure working closely with the counterparts in HQ.Work closely with Japan sales operations director and other Japan sales leadership, the Sales Operations Analyst proactively performs detailed analytical functions to provide strategic guidance for sales organization to grow business faster in Japan and to enhance sales productivity. This requires significant volume of raw data handling quickly and the ability to glean actionable insights from the analyses to provide sales organization with accurate, timely, and relevant actionable recommendations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a partner/consultant for the sales organization to accelerate the adoption of da Vinci system/procedure
- Serve as the primary contact for customer facing financial solutions that may include but are not limited to; FMV leasing, fixed price purchase option leases, short term and long term rentals, and or customized finance programs.
- Design/develop presentation materials that can be used during business alignment meeting, market development events and or executive sessions at customer sites.
- Analyze and recommend territory design and sales force optimization
- Price management and control
- Forecast quarterly business result to identify any risk of off track ahead and work closely with sales leadership for delta management
‐ To deploy, support and upgrade of infrastructure in Japan.
‐ To troubleshoot and recommend improvements to the infrastructure.
The function of “helpdesk”:
‐ To cover support and trouble shooting of Information Systems hardware and software for corporate and remote employees. The scope of hardware support includes IT related equipment (laptops, desktops, printers, cell phones, telecom, printers, etc.) and field operation of AV equipment.
The function of “management support”:
‐ Assisting HQ/Regional/Local IT manager for Hardware/Software purchasing and the inventory
‐ Fulfilling the roles and responsibilities of the IT projects assigned by manager.
|Company Info||Global medical device manufacturer. It is a rewarding environment to engage in the cutting-edge medical technology industry.|
|Working Hours||9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）|
- Advanced MS Excel/PP skills required
- SQL skills/experience preferred
- Working knowledge/experience of tableau/SFDC preferred
- Working knowledge of sales planning preferred
- Working knowledge of market analysis preferred
*Must currently reside in Japan.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 7000K - JPY 8500K|
|Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.|
|Holidays||Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays, etc.|