|This posting is managed by:||Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - IT Architect
Consulting - IT System Consulting
A Global Insurance and Mobile Device Support Services company is seeking a Solutions Architect with expertise in AWS to work on a variety of IT systems in an environment of fast paced change and diverse demands including building and migrating applications, software and services
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated Solutions Architect specializing in Cloud based system design, CI/CD based cloud deployments, and have the ability to work in a variety of technological and business contexts.
- Take on an opportunity that offers variety, innovation, and unique challenges, where you can learn something new every day. Think through open ended problems, and continuously improve and deliver results
- Guide teams to ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services following the principles of the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- Drive architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Establish and ensure new best practices are implemented effectively.
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals in global teams·
- Act as a technical liaison between business, service engineering teams and support.
- Demonstrate expertise in presenting complex information to senior audiences; effectively facilitate conversations leading to solutions.
|Company Info||Great opportunity to work at a global insurance company that aspires to support their customers with digital product troubles. The company will replace or repair your mobile phones or provide remote support on how to set up electronic devices.|
|Working Hours||9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）|
- Experience in the design and implementation of complex IT solutions
- Expertise in object-oriented & functional paradigm and cloud-based serverless services in AWS
- Expert AWS knowledge across core concepts such as VPC, Landing Zone, Networking and security primitives (e.g. Network ACLs, Security Groups & firewalls, Internet and NAT Gateways)
- Strong AWS knowledge across components such as ECS, RDS, CloudTrails, CloudWatch, Cognito, IAM, KMS, Lambda, Code Pipeline, CloudFormation, GuardDuty, SecurityHub, Inspector,
*Must currently reside in Japan.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 10000K - JPY 14000K|
|Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.|
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays