|This posting is managed by:||Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Other) - IT Help Desk
|Industry||IT - Other|
As a Service Desk Tech Support you will be in responsible of receiving, prioritising, documenting, and actively resolving end-user help requests and escalating incidents. And also to provide timely solutions to any repetitive inquiries and create immediate solutions.
* Provide good level of end-user service by resolving trouble tickets in a timely and effective manner through handling incoming requests to the service desk via telephone, email, chat and other mediums;
* Capable of recognising repetitive inquiries and create immediate solutions to solve them
* Providing installations, necessary software updates and various applications in the system
* Set up new user's ID, security requests and administrative support
* Manage hardware life cycle management
* Maintenance of IT system, diagnose hardware and software condition
* Business level proficiency in English and Japanese language
* Professional Experience in Help-desk and IT support
* Experience with various operating systems (Windows or Linux), O365, PC and smart-phones
* A team player with good communication skills and ability to multitask
* 5 hours of workday
* Attractive compensation and benefits
* International environment and culture
* Work from home scheme
* Visa support for foreign residents
* Paid Holiday
* Social, health and employment insurance
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
A multinational sports Brand based in the United States with offices around the world with a well-established credentials. The company provides various products through different channels, while also focusing on quality that attracts by the best athletes in the game.
The businesses in Japan has been rapidly growing, managing various ventures in Japan to maintain quality and customer satisfaction. They provide high quality luxury sports products to maintain their place as one of the top selling products in Japan.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社