|This posting is managed by:||4M Career KK|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
IT (Embedded Software, Control Systems) - Software Architecture
IT (Mainframe) - Application SE
• Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
• More than 3 years of experience leading or directing projects.
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
• Familiar with various development methodologies, especially agile methodology.
• Business communication in both English(TOEIC 800 or above) and Japanese(JLPT N2 or above).
• Experience in budget management and cost analysis.
• Experience and skill set to discover new value through analysis.
• PMP / Scrum Trainer certification is a plus.
• Experience in IT industry especially web service companies, E-Commerce related companies is a plus.
• Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science.
English (Overall - 4 - Fluent), Japanese (Overall - 4 - Fluent)
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 10000K - JPY 17000K|
Commuting/ Transportation Allowance