ジェネシスクラウドサービス株式会社 / Genesys Cloud Services
Sales/AE - IT Sales
Sales/AE - Corporate Sales
As Senior Account Executive, you are the catalyst behind the growth and success of the company and carry responsibility for all sales opportunities across the commercial business segments.
As a consultative Sales Professional, you will take ownership of positioning the full Genesys solution portfolio, developing and managing a sales pipeline, securing net-new business and driving revenue growth from within the existing customer base.
This role focuses on both direct-touch and high-touch sales to end customers in East Japan (Tokyo, Northern Japan) region as well as coordinating delivery and fulfillment through any one of our channel partners.
The Senior Account Executive will have between 15-20 accounts and some may be investment accounts.
What You’ll Do:
In this role, the primary responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• The main external contact is with end-users and partners.
• Spend 80% of available time in the pursuit of opportunities by having daily contact with assigned accounts.
• Complete Account Executive Documents for every focus or investment account in his/her territory and will coordinate the overall execution of the plan.
• Carry a quota and/or MBOs for their assigned accounts based upon activity levels and penetration at each account.
• Establish solid relationships at all levels within their assigned accounts and direct account-related activities to ultimately achieve better account control than our competition.
• Manage a virtual team of colleagues that will change depending on the sales campaign and must be able to lead the team and provide constant direction.
• Must have strong communication and decision-making skills in order to coordinate activities with multiple partners and internal organizations.
• Be responsible and accountable for the integrity of the proposals submitted including the overall structure of the deal and the pricing of the opportunity (as per any price approval guidelines).
• Provide regular forecasts to the district manager of current and pipeline opportunities.
Safety for our employees and our communities is a key priority for Genesys. We continue to experience rapid growth during the Covid-19 pandemic and are conducting remote hiring and onboarding processes. All hiring and onboarding processes are being conducted remotely at this time. We utilize Zoom video meetings and phone calls during the interview process. We will be working remotely through at least December 31, 2021, in most locations and we are re-evaluating the opening date of all the Genesys offices on an ongoing basis.
|Working Hours||Flextime (Core time 10:00-16:00, Standard working hours 7.5 hours)|
You’ve been there and done this!
• Proven track record of success in large account management and quota achievement
• Strong Direct Sales and Business knowledge
• Effective Partner management throughout the sales cycle
• Technical Product knowledge
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and presentation skills
• Effective relationship building skills, both externally and within the organisation
• Ability to influence both externally and internally
• Time management, prioritisation and decision-making skills
• Forecasting ability (SFDC Lightning)
• Financial skills in deal structuring including TCO analysis and leasing
• Can work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to lead a virtual team of technicians, service colleagues, finance support personnel and partners to effectively manage an overall sales campaign
Desired Skills and Experience
• Responsible and accountable for the integrity of the proposals submitted including the overall structure of the deal and the pricing of the opportunity (as per any price approval guidelines)
• Provide regular forecasts to the district manager of current and pipeline opportunities
When it comes to people, the right fit at Genesys is someone with charisma and a ‘likeability factor’ who is determined to succeed, highly motivated to meet and exceed annual sales goals, and willing to be coached for continuous growth and development.
Genesys offers you an environment to deliver and be successful by being part of a strong salesforce committed to delivering success.
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Commuting/ Transportation Allowance
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave
|Full Time Employee|
|Nearest Station||Kamiyacho station / Toranomon Hills station|