|This posting is managed by:||iHOLON Co.,Ltd|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Executive - CEO/COO/CFO/CIO/CTO/Other
You will be responsible for promoting overseas business in the fields of pharmaceuticals and in-vitro diagnostics.
1. Overseas sales of pharmaceutical raw materials / additives and in vitro diagnostic raw materials (Regions: Europe, America, China, India, South Korea, Taiwan, ASEAN, Central and South America, etc.)
2. Cultivate new customers and discover products in collaboration with local corporations
3. Planning of new business-obtaining approval
[After joining the company]
For a certain period of time, you will be required to build relationships with overseas customers through current suppliers and local corporations.
A company listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, which boasts the top market share in the industry as a technical trading company and an independent chemical trading company.
Its main business is export / import and domestic sales of chemicals, synthetic resins, electronic materials, cosmetics, health foods, etc., and it has all the functions of a chemical manufacturer, a trading company specializing in chemicals, and a general trading company.
* As mentioned above, since it is a technical trading company with manufacturer functions, its strengths are that the quality of quality assurance is high and that it is quick to respond to any deficiencies. Operating profit margin is about 2% (Trading company average is 1%)
1. Main products [Products handled by segment_Sales (100 million yen)]
1) Functional material: 168.2 billion yen
2) Processing material: 254.1 billion yen
3) Electronic: 149.9 billion yen
4) Automobile / Energy: 109.8 billion yen
5) Life-related: 76.6 billion yen
* Total: 759.7 billion yen
2. Revenue model
Revenue from sales of chemicals, synthetic resins, electronic materials, cosmetics, health foods, etc. to corporate companies (especially manufacturers)
The Nagase Group, which has more than 100 group companies worldwide and boasts a global network,
In 2015, we are expanding our overseas business with an overseas sales ratio of 50.7%.
Also, while a normal trading company has a profit margin of about 1%, the company is a technical trading company (it is a group company of its own and also has a manufacturer function).
The profit margin is 2%.
Because the profit margin is twice that of a normal trading company,
Because it can be returned to employees, it is the "4th average annual income in the industry".
(Average annual income: 8.77 million yen * FY2015)
4. Strengthening projects in future priority fields
1) Fields that utilize bio-related technology
A stage that has a pillar of business (Hayashibara Co., Ltd.) and will continue to strengthen in the future
・ Build an overseas sales system for Hayashibara products and cultivate new customers through an agency strategy
・ Focus on the development of basic biotechnology and the development of products and services by utilizing the same technology as the research target of Nagase R & D Center.
2) Fields that utilize electronics-related technology
There is a core of business, and the stage where the next core is needed
・ Sales of parts are strong due to global proposals and procurement activities for smartphones and tablet terminals.
・ R & D building started operation at Nagase Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd. in China
3) Fields that utilize environment / energy related technologies
Stage exploring the core of the business
・ Sales of photovoltaic power generation systems increased due to market expansion
・ Captex's lithium secondary battery module accelerates customized development according to the market and application
|Working Hours||09: 00-17: 15|
Those who meet all of the following
・ TOEIC 730 points or more
・ English ability at a level that allows you to do business overseas
・ Experience in selling (sales) raw materials for pharmaceutical companies or diagnostic drug companies
[Welcome / Available]
Experience of overseas sales or expatriate
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 6000K - JPY 10000K|
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
Complete weekly two-day system (Saturday and Sunday), public holidays, year-end and New Year holidays (5 days from December 30 to January 3), paid leave