|This posting is managed by:||Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Product Manager
IT (Other) - Project Manager
|Industry||Internet Services/ISP (Internet Service Provider)|
You are directly managing a mid to large size team and responsible for team development and resource coordination.
- Lead the discussion of marketing, sales promotion, globalization, localization, contents management, customer relationship management process with stakeholders and provide appropriate products/services to acquire new customers.
- Increase the quality and customer satisfaction of all products and services by working closely with Marketing, Sales, Customer support and development teams across all groups.
- Own the design and implementation of services for travel related industries
- Lead travel business product team to create products for travelers and business partners along with the vision and viable strategy / tactics.
- Evangelize your products to stakeholders in/out side of company with presentations.
- Make presentations in conferences in sales areas globally
|Company Info||Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!|
|Working Hours||9:00 - 17:30 (Mon - Fri)|
- Experience as a product manager.
- Possesses strong knowledge of the technical area managed. Serves as a technical resource to those managed.
- Delegates technical decision making to appropriate levels in the organization while continuing to provide oversight and guidance.
- Possesses an understanding of the client areas supported including their functional processes, business objectives and organizational dynamics.
- Understands Travel business..
*Must currently reside in Japan.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 6000K - JPY 10000K|
|Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.|
|Holidays||Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year・end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays|