|This posting is managed by:||Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Programmer
IT (Other) - Data Analyst/Data Scientist
|Industry||Automotive and Parts Manufacturing|
Asia Japan Kanagawa
Our client leading global automobile company is looking for a strong Data Scientist, within the IT Team.
- Utilize large datasets to find opportunities for process optimization
- Build and implement models using a variety of data mining/data analysis tools
- Drive analytics use cases within the business
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Develop Machine Learning based analytics solutions
Your Key Tasks will be:
Process Optimization Using Data Analysis
- Identify valuable data sources and automate the collection process.
- Undertake to preprocess of structured/unstructured data from a variety of systems, interfaces, et. al.
-Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends/patterns.
Building & Implementing Models from Data
- Build predictive models and machine learning algorithms
- Combine various models through ensemble modeling
Present Data & Solutions to Business Stakeholders
- Summarize and present key findings and solutions using various data visualization techniques such that the data is easy to grasp to non-experts.
- Propose solutions and strategies based on collected data and addressing specific business challenges. Collaborate with the IT Engineering and Product Development team as well as the business
- Recognize when existing requirements are not precise enough to arrive at a usable and implementable solution
- Communicate with requirement owners to indicate possible technical feasibility issues.
|Company Info||Large global automobile manufacturer based in Germany.|
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
*Work from anywhere within Japan
- Experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, Coding knowledge and experience, Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques.
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages.
- Experience in creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics.
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools.
*Must currently reside in Japan.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 6000K - JPY 9000K|
|Social insurance, Medical, Housing support, Child allowance, Transportation allowance, Pension – 401K plan, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.|
|Holidays||Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays, Year・end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays|