|This posting is managed by:||Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Engineer
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Monitoring
IT (Hardware/Network) - Server and Machine Operation and Maintenance
Fantastic opportunity to advance your career at a global firm that prizes bilingual IT talent.
- Serve as primary interface with the client for troubleshooting, ticket requests and escalation.
- Ensure successful resolution of the incident ticket.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the end-to-end closure of incident tickets for customers.
- Gather required resources to address issue, if required.
- New customer/technology on-boarding.
- Review and improve technical and process documents.
A global firm that prizes bilingual IT talent. You will work onsite at a top tier pharmaceutical firm in an exciting location.
|Working Hours||9:00 - 18:00 (Mon to Fri); Remote work available|
- Experience in network engineer or support engineer role
- Working knowledge of LAN / WAN and related protocols
- Wireless deployments, switch configurations and changes
- Network troubleshooting experience at L1/L2 level
- Knowledge of OSI model unto layer
*Must currently reside in Japan.
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Daily Conversation Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 4500K - JPY 6500K|
・ Social insurance
・ Transportation Fee
・ No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
|Holidays||Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays|