IT (PC, Web, Unix) - QA/Quality Control/Testing Engineer
IT (Other) - IT Help Desk
IT (Other) - Presales
The Quality Specialist will be primarily responsible for performing Quality transaction monitoring across the SMB Programs for internal stakeholders as well as external vendors in APAC. The person will be responsible for producing a high-level of market and quality insights, in collaboration with the respective Call Center's Quality Manager and PM to drive continuous improvement.
Ideal candidates will need to be proficient in both Customer Service and Sales environment as well as having a good understanding of the APAC market nuances in the specific market he/she is supporting in. Success in this position requires strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment.
• Perform audits on recorded client interactions and provide evaluation feedback through QMS
• Conduct regular 1:1 or group calibration to ensure evaluations are aligned based on business requirements.
• Support the business in managing and implementing Quality Management standards and processes that are aligned with the global standard and relevant to the local market nuances
• Highlight trends and red flags to the business for better improvements
• Ensure accurate maintenance of sample calls/chats library
• Provide a bi-weekly QA dashboard highlighting QA audits completion and QA trends to all stakeholders.
1. Native Japanese speaking candidates with BPO call centre quality auditing exp.
2. Hire the candidates in Japan now and they will be working in Japan at present
3. Intersoft Singapore needs to process their Employment Pass
4. Candidates must relocate to Singapore once the pandemic is over & boarders are open
5. 3 candidates for this role.
6. We can directly find candidates from Singapore as well
(No problem even if you wish to work only in Japan as well)
• Degree preferred or equivalent practical experience;
• Minimum of 2 years Quality auditing experience in a call center environment
• Has a clear understanding of Call Center’s quality framework and methodology.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Bilingual - Fluent in English and one other APAC language. (speaking and writing)
• Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Coaching experience is a plus
• Knowledge of digital advertising is a plus
• Experience in performing Root Cause Analysis/drilldown is a plus
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|