Mouser Japan G.K.
Planning/Marketing/PR - Branding/Strategic Marketing
Planning/Marketing/PR - Planning/Marketing
Planning/Marketing/PR - Digital/Web/SNS Marketing
|Industry||Electronics/Consumer Electronics Manufacturing|
Expand market penetration, identify and target new customers and improve efficiencies of current Search Engine Marketing programs and processes.
Create and manage Search Engine Marketing campaigns to include keyword research, account structure, landing page testing, ad text A/B testing, bid management, content network selection, geo-targeted ad placement and budget tracking.
Support evaluation into new potentials for Web Marketing.
• Continuously create, categorize and refine keyword lists to drive incremental traffic and conversions while managing to a defined budget.
• Perform A/B testing on ad copy and landing pages across search engines and oversee the process from start to finish to include the analysis summary of the test results and the final recommendations for improvement.
• Develop, analyze and report on SEM campaigns top to bottom across multiple ad campaigns, product lines and regions using Google AdWords, Yahoo JP, Daum, Naver, Baidu, So.com, Sogou, Shenma, Bing Ads and Google Analytics.
• Review daily and monthly reports.
• Provide strategic recommendations on additional search engines advertising opportunities.
• Collaborate with corporate SEM team and APAC Marketing team to refine and improve keyword lists and to adjust the PPC marketing strategy to changes in the market as needed.
• Work with eBusiness SEO specialists and technical marketing team on keywords to collaboratively improve organic search indexing and page ranking of Mouser.com.
• Maintain a search campaign calendar to effectively communicate launches and time sensitive campaign status.
• Create search marketing effectiveness reports with emphasis on over-all paid search effectiveness and provide timely recommendations for continuous improvement.
• Develop new Web based marketing programs.
• Work effectively while being responsible to various departments/management staff: Reports to and responsible to Web Marketing Manager for region. Responsible to Internet Search Manager at Corporate Headquarters for web marketing & search specific initiatives.
Mouser Electronics Inc
Mouser Electronics, a subsidiary of TTI, Inc., is part of Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway family of companies.
Mouser is an award-winning, authorized semiconductor and electronic component distributor, focused on the rapid introduction of new products and technologies to electronic design engineers and buyers. Mouser.com features more than 4 million products online from more than 500 manufacturers.
Mouser publishes multiple catalogs per year providing designers with up-to-date data on the components now available for the next generation of electronic devices.
Mouser ships globally to over 400,000 customers in 170 countries from its 492,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility south of Dallas, Texas.
【Measures against passive smoking】
No smoking indoors allowed
Monday - Friday
Total working hours per day - 9 hours (including 1 hour lunch)
【EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE】
• Degree in marketing, statistics or related field
• 3+ years’ current experience with hands-on pay-per-click account management with budget over 100K USD a month
• 3+ years’ experience with bid management & Google Analytics
【SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS】
• Google AdWords Certification preferred.
• Thorough understanding of pay-per-click campaigns using Google AdWords, Yahoo JP, Daum, Naver, Baidu, So.com, Sogou, Shenma, Bing Ads and Google Analytics.
• Working Knowledge of Google AdWords Editor, Bing Editor, Kenshoo/Kenshoo Editor and possibly Baidu Editor.
• Strong mathematical skills and analytical focus with the ability to independently implement paid search optimization findings.
• Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to present recommendations and suggestions for growth.
• Strong written and verbal communications in local language and English minimum.
• Strong experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and trend charting.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Commuting/ Transportation Allowance
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave
3 minutes walk from Akabanebashi Station (on the Toei Ōedo Line)
8 minutes walk from Shibakoen Station (on the Toei Mita Line)
12 minutes walk from Mita Station (on the Toei Mita Line and Asakusa Line)
13 minutes walk from Tamachi Station (on the JR line)