|This posting is managed by:||Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - ERP, SCM, CRM Architect
Consulting - IT System Consulting
Consulting - IT Consulting (Other)
|Industry||Consulting - Other|
A foreign consulting firm that supports the world's largest medical device manufacturers is looking for 4 (four) SAP Consultant who can support them with the SAP ECC Global Template Rollout for their client’s Japan Office.
These are the available positions:
SAP PP (Production Planning)
SAP APO (Advanced Planner & Organizer)
SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management)
SAP GTS (Global Trade Services)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Engage with the Unify project to fully transition the SAP solution into operational Support.
- Support the design and development of the operational support framework for the global Analytics assets (both SAP and non-SAP), provide in depth technical/business process advice for the solutions utilised across the business.
- Provide 2nd level support to the business users via tickets received from the Service Desk – including service, incident and change requests. These are to be managed according to agreed service levels.
- Provide 3rd level configuration support as required.
- Provide global support for normal business operation.
- Champion BI and Analytics usage and adoption both in the business and JMIT.
- Participate in future SAP rollouts as well as the piloting of new technologies as required.
- Assist in the delivery of user training as required.
- Coordinate with the requestor to get further details regarding issues raised.
- Be aware of the on-going issues and resolutions.
- Anticipates business support issues and manage them to minimize impact: analyses problems, actions, and progresses, issues as appropriate, ensures follow through to resolution
- When needed, works with the project team to support project deliverables
|Company Info||A foreign consulting firm that supports the world's largest medical device manufacturers.|
|Working Hours||9:00~18:00, Mon~Fri (work from home during Covid-19)|
- Functional lead experience in SAP PP/APO/EWS/GTS with rollout experience (>1 lifecycles), support, and post-go-live support experience
- Integration knowledge of PP / APO / EWS / GTS modules
- Basic MS-Excel skills incl. VLOOKUP, PIVOT Tables, etc.
- Strong understanding of business processes in SAP
*Must currently reside in Japan.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 8000K - JPY 11000K|
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
|4-months rolling contract|