|This posting is managed by:||Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Consulting - Recruitment Consulting
Finding, screening and attracting of applicants for open positions. Advertising the job opening, reviewing resumes, interviewing candidates and working with hiring managers to find the right fit.
* Communicate with companies about open positions.
* Communicate with applicants about the open positions.
* Make screening of candidates.
* Create job uploads
* Recruitment background is preferred.
* Sales background is preferred.
* Fluent in English or Japanese.
* Fast career growth (Opportunity to become a manager/director in 3-5 years).
* Up to 25 days of paid vacation.
* International environment (over 60% of employees are foreigners).
* International mobility opportunities.
* Financially Stable company.
* Supportive culture.
* Fully remote work options.
* UK Headquarter.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gleb Galiamov on +813 6832 8999.
Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of mid to senior positions on behalf of the world's top employers. For Japan office, we have three teams each specialised in recruiting for foreign multinational corporations (Gaishi), Japanese corporations (Nikkei), and Temp/Contract.
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 4000K - JPY 9000K|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社