|This posting is managed by:||Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Hardware/Network) - Project Manager
Consulting - IT Security Consulting
IT (Hardware/Network) - Security System SE
Leading Financial service company is looking for an experienced Security SME, Security Analyst.
The Policy and Standards Analyst role sits inside the Execution and Quality Assurance function whose role is to oversee the delivery of the security transformation program and to provide assurance that it has been delivered as intended. Most of this effort is towards validating the implementation and operation of the shared service capabilities (vulnerability management, asset management, logging & monitoring and awareness training) and other minimum security standard controls.
In the capacity of the Policy and Standards Analyst, you will create and maintain relevant cybersecurity policies and standards. You will work with other members of the team to determine relevant content that needs to be created or modified, consult with subject matter experts to define the content details and then do the actual documentation itself. The function will report to a team manager whom will report to the Director of Transformation who reports to the group CISO.
- Identify all the relevant policy documents and standards that are necessary to support the cybersecurity program
- Track all changes required
- Define any new documents required
- Work with subject matter experts in the team to determine the detailed changes required
- Collaborate with security experts in other their businesses in Japan and overseas to acquire best practices that can be incorporated
- Go about updating the documents in line with subject matter guidance
- Manage the document library
|Company Info||A major Japanese financial services company that is constantly growing by creating new value and new markets through finance and services.|
|Working Hours||9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）|
- Articulate and clear expression with respect to IT Security related documentation skills
- Solid understanding of cybersecurity concepts in areas of technology, controls, governance, etc.
- Experience in an information security position
- Knowledge of security and IT and information security assurance frameworks and reporting standards, such as ISO27001, NIST Cyber Framework, COBIT, ISAE 3402, SOC1, SOC2
*Must currently reside in Japan.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 8000K - JPY 10000K|
|Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.|
|Holidays||Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays|
|1-3 year renewal direct contract|