Toon Boom Animation Inc.
IT (Other) - IT Help Desk
IT (Hardware/Network) - Communication Infrastructure (Including ISP and Career)
IT (Other) - Customer Support Engineer
North America Canada Quebec (Quebec)
Toon Boom Animation, the worldwide leader in animation software solutions, is currently seeking a dynamic Customer Success Manager based in Japan to join the Customer Success team. The CSM is responsible for managing relationships with customers in Asia to ensure retention and satisfaction. This involves working closely with clients by walking them through the onboarding process, assisting them with the use of the product, connecting them with the right resources and teams, tracking their progress through their journey, and addressing any concerns or issues they might experience. The position reports directly to the Customer Success Director.
The position is a full-time contract.
【Future Plans of the Company】
Growing the market in Japan while spreading word on the animation industry on a global scale. We are planning on adding more team members, each focused on their specialties.
【Type of People Working / Workplace Atmosphere】
We offer a cozy office situated in the center of Tokyo. We work with a small team (under ten people), most of whom work from home. We each report to a higher-up outside of Japan, hence we use English for in-house communication and Japanese for outside/clients. We have no smokers, but there is a designated smoking area for guests.
|Working Hours||40 hours a week|
Experience and Qualifications
● Degree in animation, art, film or other relevant education is an asset
● 2 years of experience working in or with animation studios is an asset
● Proficient (spoken and written) in English and Japanese, with other languages a strong asset
● Knowledge of customer service practices
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
● Understanding of the animation industry is an asset
● Knowledge of Harmony and Storyboard Pro is an asset
● Knowledge of any other animation tool is an asset
● Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
● Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
● Ability to work in a collaborative team and share constructive input
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
|Nearest Station||The Japan office is located between Tokyo Metro Yotsuya Station and Yotsuya-sanchome Station (about 10 minutes away by foot from each station).|