|This posting is managed by:||Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Hardware/Network) - Project Manager
Consulting - IT Security Consulting
IT (Hardware/Network) - Security System SE
Leading Japanese financial services company is looking for an experienced Business Security Manager.
The Business Security Manager role sits inside the Execution and Quality Assurance function whose role is to oversee the delivery of the security transformation program and to provide assurance that it has been delivered as intended. Most of this effort is towards project management of implementation of the shared service capabilities. These are centered around vulnerability management, asset management, logging & monitoring and awareness training.
As a key member of the team that drives execution, the expectations of the role also extends to supporting the evolution of the various shared service capabilities as lessons are learnt from the ongoing delivery.
The role of Business Security Manager is essential in creating a bridge between the corporate security function and the businesses in their Group. As an ambassador for security functions, this role serves to find effective means to improve security inside the business and where possible, bringing in the capabilities at the corporate office. At the same time, it is a role that gathers business operational details as well as conducting ongoing controls testing to both understand the nature of the business as well as the performance of security in supporting the business. The main tasks are as follows.
- Review the business against the minimum security standard and other security standards
- Support the business determine measures that are most effective towards remediating gaps
- Develop overall cybersecurity programs with the business
- Oversight on cybersecurity spending
- Gain a deep level of understanding of the business and report on this to the corporate security team
- Participate in the activities that evolve the shared security services
- Act as the single point of contact between the corporate security function and the business
The role is a security leadership position to build stronger ties with the business to encourage focus on security and its improvement.
Additionally, to provide a feedback loop to the corporate security team about the business priorities and challenges. The role requires a broad understanding of security but not necessarily to an expert level. Simply enough to engage with the topics and guide conversation and programs. To help the business take good risks confidently by making it resilient towards information security threats.
- Work under the direction of the Execution and Quality Assurance function.
- Manage effective working relationships with all stakeholders and customer organizations
- Ensure flexible, efficient and cost-effective information security strategies are defined
- Ensure effective team working relationships within all areas of the IT group.
- Engaging various teams locally and abroad, ensuring effective collaboration towards the deployment of the security shared services into the business assigned.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Oversee the implementation of security capability and their long term operation.
- Track project performance against security performance metrics.
- Provide regular reporting on the status of the information security program.
- Provide guidance towards for security improvements.
- Provide direction to the business security staff that manage the security technology & operation.
- Ensure that security is embedded in the project delivery process by providing the appropriate information security policies, practices and guidelines.
- Document and report on the overall business activity and key areas requiring cybersecurity.
|Company Info||A major Japanese financial services company that is constantly growing by creating new value and new markets through finance and services.|
|Working Hours||9:00 - 18:00（月 - 金）|
- Experience in information security leadership roles
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements,
- Project management skills: financial/budget management, scheduling and resource management
- Capacity of influencing entities and decisions in situations where no formal reporting structures exist, but achieving the desirable outcome is vital
- Professional security management certification is desirable, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT as well as those from NIST, including 800-53 and Cybersecurity Framework
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations
*Must currently reside in Japan.
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 11000K - JPY 18000K|
|Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.|
|Holidays||Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays|
|1-3 year renewal direct contract|