|This posting is managed by:||Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Business Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Programmer
IT (Hardware/Network) - Server Architect and Developer
Our client (Fortune 500 Insurance company) is looking for a Cloud PaaS & DevOps Engineer for their Tokyo office.
As a Cloud PaaS & DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and leading the deployment of applications, associated tools, and best practices with Microsoft Azure technologies as a platform engineer.
- You will be responsible to plan, lead, document, and integrate complex tool software and features strategies and solutions with related technical groups.
- You will also be required to conduct complex problem prevention, resolution, and integration planning.
If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
For straightforward problems, designs solutions including security, availability, and performance
- Plans and executes broad resolutions to recurring problems and regulatory changes
- Handles moderately complex communication with technical and business partners outside the engineering group
- Function tests new solutions and tool releases and fixes, including compatibility testing and documentation of steps and issues.
- Performs advanced tests and documents best practices, including plans upgrade and patch deployments
- Partners with application development, operations, and customers to identify needs, opportunities, and solutions, for example using advanced features
- Acts as a point of contact for global teams to ensure local and global best practices align
- Establishes and updates local standards and best practices within own technical area
|Company Info||Global insurance company with over 40 years experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.|
|Working Hours||9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）(WFH available) + Time Flexibility|
- Experience in Cloud-based implementation for Application platform; and
- Experience with some or all of the below as a platform engineer
- Cloud based NW – Express route, VNet, MS peering, UDR, NSG, Azure GW
- Cloud based storage – Azure Blob storage, File storage
- Cloud based container – Azure Kubernetes, Azure Apps
- Cloud based DB – Azure Cosmos DB, Azure SQL
*Must currently reside in Japan.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 6000K - JPY 9000K|
|Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Company Bonus, Overtime Pay, Holidays, Company Housing, Flexible time (WFH), etc.|
|Holidays||Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays|