|This posting is managed by:||Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
Consulting - IT System Consulting
IT (Other) - Project Manager
A global asset management company offering active solutions across all fixed income markets. With 950 employees and $946bn assets under management, the company has offices in Newark, London, Letterkenny, Amsterdam, Munich, Zurich, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
Their business climate is a safe inclusive environment, centered around mutual respect, intellectual honesty, transparency and teamwork. Our leaders are focused on talent & culture; dedicated to fostering growth & development at all levels to develop the industry leaders of tomorrow.
In Japan, they started their asset management business in 1988. Since then, they have now come to offer a wide range of investment strategies for multiple asset classes, including fixed income, equities, real estate, and alternatives, managed by their investment units.
As their business has been evolving and expanding in both width and breadth of clientele as well as product range, we are looking for a motivated and bright individual like you to fulfill a unique opportunity within our dynamic environment. Their technology group is a dynamic, fast-paced environment, with exciting changes on the horizon under new senior leadership and they are looking to align with their business team and development team in migrating applications from our legacy application and will have a proven background in interviewing stakeholders and gathering and compiling user requirements to understand the technology solutions they need. Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help the business make good technology decisions. As Business Systems Analyst you will also be proactive about working with the Technology Analyst to look for new technologies to optimize business processes. You will identify this challenge as a unique and valuable opportunity to take part in our global technical transformation, so if this sounds interesting, then this role could be the place for you.
- Collaborate with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision
- Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team. It means converting user objective to system process
- Where applicable, develop prototypes of interfaces and attributes based on user requirements.
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements – verbally or through written documentation – to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood
|Company Info||A global asset management company offering active solutions across all fixed income markets. With 950 employees and $946bn assets under management, the company has offices in Newark, London, Letterkenny, Amsterdam, Munich, Zurich, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Singapore.|
|Working Hours||9:00 - 18:00 (Mon - Fri)|
- Experience within an IT role in Financial firm: Asset management or other financial industry knowledge (Operations/Middle-office preferred)
- Strong attention to detail, able to set priorities and complete simultaneous projects, Self-starter
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport building, listening, and questioning skills. Logical problem solver
- Able to oversee large scale project from inception to implementation, including coordination of resources, user training and development of innovative solutions
*Must currently reside in Japan.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 11000K - JPY 15000K|
|Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.|
|Holidays||Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays|