|This posting is managed by:||Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
General Affairs/HR/Legal - HR (Recruiting)
Consulting - Recruitment Consulting
Customer Service - Other
We: ENJOY what we do, work as a TEAM, value DETERMINATION, MAKE A DIFFERENCE and We are PASSIONATE! We look forward to meeting you: https://www.michaelpage.co.jp/en/recruitment-jobs/apply
Your role with us is to:
* Identify and develop client/business relationships in a competitive environment
* Advise on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
* Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment
* Source suitable candidates and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client
* Manage the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
* Offer CV, interview and general career advice
* Network to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
We are looking for a self starter and team player. A person who is driven to excel and rise to explore career growth opportunities in recruitment at Michael Page.
The ideal candidate is a person who possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, capable of collaborating and contributing to team success by building a good candidate portfolio and generate new business.
* Fluency in English and/or Japanese
* University degree or professional certification
* Work experience in recruitment or sales is preferred, but not essential
* Excellent time management and organizational skills
* Candidate must be a resident of Japan
*Applicants with no recruitment experience are eligible to apply and be considered for the position of Resourcer, in preparation for the full cycle roles.
* Excellent work-life-balance
* Work from home during SoE periods
* Work from home 2 days a week (as regular practice)
* No work on weekends (ever!)
* Be part of a company that embraces diversity
* Earn n competitively (JPY 4.5M+/Yr, at Associate level, before bonus)
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join a professional recruitment powerhouse, setting the standard in the recruitment profession in Japan and 36 other countries. Michael Page specializes in recruiting for permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's leading companies.
Our success is underpinned by a culture of putting people and teamwork first, and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity. Join our team and start your career working alongside top billers.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 4500K - JPY 8000K|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社