|This posting is managed by:||Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Other) - Project Manager
This role contributes to APAC's success by providing support on live operation of global-one-build F2P game. Regional Product Manager will also assist Regional Publishing Producer and regional functional managers. in planning & execution of APAC regional operations, including activities in key countries, IP licensing, and partnership managements.
* Work closely with Regional Publishing Producer, regional functions and global points of contact to ensure the self-publishing success for Japan market
* Study the trends of PC Online market in APAC to help planning approaches to APAC market (with expertise in Japan market)
* Conduct KPI & in-game data analysis to develop understanding of status of the game to provide the insight to related teams
* Carry out Live operation support, including event planning around key APAC seasonality
* Manage partnership with IP licensors and look for possible IP licensing opportunities
* 3+ years of experience in consulting, product management or other roles with experience in event planning, partnership management, and analytic problem solving in Japan market
* Deep understanding of Japan game market and latest trend in the industry
* Fluent in speaking and writing Japanese and English
* Solid understanding and experience with the product life-cycle
* Culturally sensitive across the APAC region including Japan
* Ability to analyze status of product & problem solving based on data
* Fore-sight and trend spotting/setting with knowledge of gaming industry & passion for games.
* Business travel needed, frequency around once in a quarter.
* Open minded - willing to enjoy & dive into game and market that is not your favorite.
- International Environment
- Competitive Salary
- relocation to Singapore possible.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Xavier Barthelet on +813 6627 6046
|Company Info||International Gaming Company|
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 8000K - JPY 14000K|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社