|This posting is managed by:||Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Hardware/Network) - Cloud Engineer
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - IT Architect
IT (Hardware/Network) - Security System SE
|Industry||Finance - Other|
A leading global financial services and investment group is seeking an experienced Cloud Security Architect to consult to enterprise IT security teams and business unit application teams on how to design and implement security best practices in AWS and Azure cloud environments as part of a large scale cloud migration project of legacy on-premises applications.
As part of a small global team, and reporting both locally in Japan, and to the UK, the successful candidate will define architecture patterns, work with Cloud Security teams across APAC to develop cloud and 3rd-party controls, work with application teams to implement and test these controls for scalability and immutability and work with pen test teams to validate the security strength of these protections.
Key accountabilities/ Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement cloud security architecture patterns that meet industry and internal information security policies and standards
- Review technical designs, application architectures, data architectures to ensure they meet security requirements
- Participate in the evaluation of service provider and vendor products for securing cloud-based applications and data sets.
- Act as a subject matter expert, answering questions, and assisting teams in creating compliant, creative solutions
- Support information security efficiency and quality by participating in cross entity councils and discussion
|Company Info||A global financial services and investment group.|
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
Working hour flexibility
- Experience in security architecture, design, risk assessment and security design review.
- Strong technical knowledge in security controls including Identity and Access Management (IAM), Data Protection including encryption and key management, networking and firewall security, application security, database security, API security, logging and monitoring.
- Experience building applications in public clouds, particularly AWS and Azure. Google Cloud, Oracle Cloud, or any other cloud also considered.
*Must currently reside in Japan.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 12000K - JPY 15000K|
|Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.|
|Holidays||Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays, New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays|
|1- year rolling contract|