|This posting is managed by:||Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Business Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - QA/Quality Control/Testing Engineer
A leading Global Financial firm is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer at to save the lives of their users — or at least save their screens and keyboards from frustration-related disaster.
To be successful, you need to be passionate about quality and building great software.
You will work closely with developers, project managers, product owners and other key stakeholders throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), execute test cycles, track and report results; troubleshoot and coordinate defect resolution. Qualified candidates will have a strong understanding of SDLC processes as well as exploratory and automated testing methodologies.
You will be a problem-solver, with the following responsibilities:
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to build a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function.
- Develop automated testing and perform automated and exploratory testing.
- Analyze and remediate automated test results.
- Troubleshooting software issues with developers to determine root cause.
- Track and update relevant defects in a timely fashion.
|Company Info||Our client supports the digitalization of their group company’s services as well as the digital transformation of their clients.|
9:15 - 17:15 (Mon - Fri)
(Working from home during the Corona emergency situation.)
- Relevant experience in software development and testing.
- Experience with quality/testing initiatives in an Agile/Lean environment.
- Experience working on modern business software applications such as cloud, SaaS, PaaS, Mobile experience is a plus.
Ideal candidates should possess experience testing software/apps/solutions using one or more of the following:
- Using test framework toolsets such as Pytest
- Using UI/web interface testing tools such as Selenium, Watir, Sauce Labs, SoapUI, or another comparable test tool
- With mobile testing tools such as TestFlight (for iOS) or Hockey (for Android)
- With performance/load testing tools such as jMeter, Gatling, or an as-a-service solution such as Blazemeter
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 5000K - JPY 8000K|
|Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.|
|Holidays||Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year・end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays|