|This posting is managed by:||Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Consulting - IT System Consulting
IT (Hardware/Network) - Project Manager
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
Our client ‘A leading global insurance group’, is seeking a highly-skilled Head of Digital Technology within the Information Technology division.
As a Japan Head of Digital Technology you will be responsible for:
- Creating and managing a Digital delivery practice and platforms that will enable the company to realize business value faster by allowing testing of new product ideas quickly, delivering a modern, cohesive digital customer experience across all user groups and multiple touchpoints.
- As a Digital Lead, you will proactively resolve broad operational issues across various IT groups and provide key insights to business and technology partners, on how to optimize processes, technology and workforce to deliver an experience that delights users.
- In this capacity, you will set the strategic direction for the evolution of web, mobile, desktop, wearable and IoT applications in the general insurance space.
- You will also be responsible for budgeting/expense management for the digital delivery team, for achieving strategic organizational goals and for forecasting and reporting on areas managed.
- This is a very dynamic and versatile role that requires you to motivate and manage cross-functional teams spread across multiple countries one day, and to dive deep into technical details and to troubleshoot code level issues the next day.
- You will be able to communicate clearly with involved parties to ensure that the low-level systems design, business requirements and the architecture of solutions are well understood.
- You will also be equally comfortable in clearly communicating the portfolio level updates including identified risks at a higher level to stakeholders and executives.
- You will build, manage, motivate and grow an internal talent pool of leaders, managers and engineers while providing vision and setting direction for the overall team.
- You will be part of a Global Digital Delivery team and will foster a customer experience-driven culture to improve the efficiency, scalability, stability and security of the digital platforms.
If you have the right skillsets, you are encouraged to apply asap.
- Technical leadership, execution and digital delivery for Japan
- Helps bridge the gap between Digital Marketing, Product teams, and Architecture/Detail Design
- Works across global team to ensure delivery meets global standards
- Provides coaching and leadership in digital best practices, automated test strategies and work towards building developer efficiencies, reducing the cost of delivery
- Build digital capability and delivery model that will ensure rapid development ensuring reusability across various channels and systems
- Standardize technology and design to improve consistency and reusability, dramatically improving cost and quality of delivery
|Company Info||Our client is large global insurance firm. The company is building on the past to redefine insurance through innovation, backed by the best talent, tools, and technology. The company has provided financial services for about 100 years in more than 80 countries.|
|Working Hours||9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）|
- Strong knowledge of Cloud, DevOps, UI/UX, Security, REST, Web Services, API Management Gateways
- Experience with open source technologies, cloud technology and architecture, object-oriented design, serverless architecture, overall systems development life cycle and agile development methodologies
- Experience with Angular JS
- Experienced in developing a long-term strategy for technology platforms that translate into an achievable roadmap
- Experienced in building and managing teams that designs and delivers scalable, extensible digital frameworks.
- Proven ability to interact with Product Management/Engineering teams and partner closely with other cross-functional stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to develop data and insight-driven strategies and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Strong with Agile methodologies
- Experience with API development
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing Tools
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
|Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.|
|Holidays||Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays|