|This posting is managed by:||Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Consulting - IT System Consulting
IT (Hardware/Network) - Project Manager
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
Our client ‘A leading global insurance group’, is seeking a highly-skilled Head of Technology Delivery Office within the Information Technology department, as the Global IT team is going through an internal transformation, our client is looking for a strong individual who has a good understanding of IT Systems, digital aspect, cloud automation, and global alignment.
The Head of Technology Delivery Office will be responsible for:
- Large-scale technology delivery in Japan.
- You will also oversee and build up the Japan Technology Delivery Capability including a fit-for-purpose technology delivery team and corresponding technology delivery methodology, processes, and tools.
- You will also be responsible for overseeing the design and development of the enabling technology supporting the Japan strategic initiative.
- You will also be responsible for engaging and overseeing outside systems integration support as required to support GI transformation programs.
If you have the right skillsets, you are encouraged to apply asap.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and overall responsibility for Japan Technology Delivery Function
- Manage the Japan Technology Delivery Teams and Resources
- Overall accountable for the successful delivery of enabling technology supporting major strategic initiatives.
- Personally lead larger more complex IT projects/programs
- Manage systems integration partner relationships and teams required to deliver enabling technology
- Partner with business and Transformation Execution teams to successfully deliver the enabling technology component of the strategic initiatives
- Build and maintain strong working relations with key leaders in the organization
|Company Info||Our client is large global insurance firm. The company is building on the past to redefine insurance through innovation, backed by the best talent, tools, and technology. The company has provided financial services for about 100 years in more than 80 countries.|
|Working Hours||9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）|
- Strong IT Delivery experience and expertise, preferably in the insurance
- Up to date IT architecture, development methodology, and automation skills
- Ability to operate and have credibility with the senior business executives (e.g. BU CEOs, COOs, etc.)
- Consulting or project transformation experience at an expert level
- Communication skills – verbal communication is clear, professional, and persuasive in positive and negative situations; Listens and gets clarification. Writes clearly, professionally, and informatively; varies writing style to meet needs and communicates to appropriate audience
- Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; inspires and motivates others to perform well. Excellent team-building and coaching skills. Can successfully organize and direct large teams of people. Energetic leader with a positive attitude and a go-getter drive. Ability to effectively interact with senior management
- Collaboration: Strong interpersonal skills and ability for productive collaboration across varying departments. Comfortable building relationships, internally and externally
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
|Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.|
|Holidays||Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays|