Consulting - IT Consulting (Other)
Consulting - IT System Consulting
Creative (Media Related) - Graphic Designer/Illustrator/Publishing
|Industry||IT - Other|
Europe Netherlands Utrecht
Oceania New Zealand Auckland
Who are we?
The team at Imagr is growing and it's an exciting time to join us! Imagr is leading the charge in automated retail technology with our end-to-end, AI powered checkout solution. Backed by Toshiba Tech and H20 Retailing in Japan, our goal is to revolutionise modern retail globally and make life easier for everyday people, with no checkouts and no queues.
How does this role fit in?
Your role delivers impact by understanding our customers' current environment, business objectives and pain-points, to then translate these into appropriate solutions in collaboration with our Product team in Auckland. You'll ensure the quality of the solution that Imagr delivers to our Retail partners (and in some cases internal tools) by using knowledge of user needs, markets, strategy and business goals to frame problems and assist in setting priorities. You'll be mostly customer facing with a goal to build knowledge and relationships with our partners and feed key information back to our teams and working collaboratively to improve the Imagr experience for both our partners and end users.
In this role, your day and responsibilities may look like any of the following:
- Be the voice of our customers in Japan. Understand deeply and broadly the functional, social and emotional needs of the users collate this information to share with the team, to help lead the design and development of a product that will delight the senses
- Drive product impact by proposing and conducting quantitative research into key user behaviors and business trends
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to scope new features and inform the product roadmap through analysis
- Define and monitor key metrics of customer success
- Conduct gap analysis and work with technical leads/architects to identify where existing solutions could be improved
- Encourage open and transparent communication between teams to facilitate optimal information & knowledge sharing
- Represent customers throughout the delivery process and use their feedback to inform continuous improvement
- Develop product requirements documents to drive hardware and software development, and communicate feature requests to a cross functional team of hardware and software engineers, designers and technologists.
Plus stepping outside of your role when needed and contributing as part of the wider Imagr team to achieve organisational objectives.
Ideally you'll have the experience below:
- Senior experience as an Agile Business Analyst, UX, CX or Service Designer, Insights Analyst preferably in a Japanese enterprise, commercial or retail environment
- Experience working in a high growth organisation or within a startup environment
- Exceptional documentation, presentation, influencing and stakeholder management skills in a customer facing capacity
- Strong understanding of Japanese and Western cultures and be adaptable to different ways of working
- Strong experience working in a cross functional agile delivery team
- Familiarity with process mapping and/or customer journey mapping
- Working knowledge of Agile planning, documentation, scheduling techniques and tools
- Business level proficiency in English, fluent or above in Japanese both written and verbal
- Based in Osaka, or willing to relocate
We face a diverse range of problems here at Imagr, and we need a diverse team to solve them, so put forward your unique perspective and let's see where it takes us. What you can expect from us? Not only do you get to work with a talented and passionate team on a groundbreaking product, but we'll also look after you. We can offer you a competitive salary, a comprehensive wellbeing programme that looks after your mental and physical health, an employee share option scheme, shared lunch with the team every Friday, and the opportunity to grow your career in a well-backed global tech company growing on an international scale.
|Working Hours||Full-time hours, Monday to Friday|
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 8000K - JPY 10000K
（Monthly Salary Range: JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 666.667K - JPY 833.333K *Divided into12month ）
Commuting/ Transportation Allowance
Employee Stock Options
Learning and Development
No Smoking in the office!
|Nearest Station||3 minutes walk from Fukushimaa Station, Hankyu Line|