|This posting is managed by:||4M Career KK|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Manufacturing (Automobile/Plant Engineering/Precision Equipment) - Architect/CAD Architect/CAD Operator/Plant Architect
|Industry||Automotive and Parts Manufacturing|
Role: Utility Engineer Support
Location: Shiga, Japan
The individual must have experience in Utilities Systems (WWTP, Chilled Water, Cooling Water, Process Water, and Thermal Systems) and Project Assurance (Technical & Quality).
Knows installation quality assurance.
Experienced in technical qualifications of each indicated Utilities Systems who can also establish and implement the procedure.
• Can perform electro-mechanical analysis and engineering works on utility systems.
• Knows how to read and develop P&ID and applicable diagrams.
• Knowledgeable in setting up instrumentation and devices.
• Familiar with PLC program and tools
• Knowledge or have the background on BMS (Building Management Systems
• Knowledge of Project Schedule software and the establishment itself
• Knows how to operate AutoCAD.
• Well versed in Microsoft software such as Word, Excel, and others
• Standards Knowledge. Familiar with Japanese and US (ASME, NEC, others) Code and Standards at minimum.
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Commuting/ Transportation Allowance