|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterSkillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Other) - IT Help Desk
IT (Other) - Customer Support Engineer
Customer Service - Customer Support
Our client is a worldwide third-party maintenance provider for multi-vendor hardware. They are seeking a service desk specialist for their Japan office. The purpose of this position is to manage all incoming calls for service from customers from a remote support location and delivering services to international customers.
- Answer incoming calls or external customers' emails reporting a support request
- Assist the customers with the first incident qualification process
- Logging Calls in the system with the all needed information, details, categorizations and priorities
- Responsible for escalating cases appropriately to the Technical team, L2 and L3
- Communication with users – keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes delays
- Contact customers to confirm scheduled appointments and verify feedback when outages are reported fixed.
- Coordinate spares parts dispatch with local partner / Customer / logistic center
- Ensure constant up to date reporting about status of all calls through the relevant tools internally and to Customer
- Manage local buffer stock refill process with logistic team
|Company Info||A global IT Life Services company offers end-to-end data center maintenance service. The company helps customers find cost-effective, hassle-free solutions for their IT infrastructure maintenance needs.|
|Working Hours||9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）|
- Experience working in a fast-paced customer support environment requiring heavy telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face interaction required.
- Ability to build and maintain relationship with customers/clients /partner
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 4500K - JPY 5000K|
‐ Social insurance
‐ Transportation Fee
‐ No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area)
|Holidays||Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays|
|1 year rolling contract|