|This posting is managed by:||4M Career KK|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Embedded Software, Control Systems) - Software Architecture
Manufacturing (Automobile/Plant Engineering/Precision Equipment) - Control - Software Architect
Manufacturing (Automobile/Plant Engineering/Precision Equipment) - Other
|Industry||Automotive and Parts Manufacturing|
Role: ARAS System Engineer
Location: Akashi, Japan
• Hands-on Experience in build/troubleshoot tools for scripting builds and making deployments.
• Review, create, or update knowledge base documentation and FAQs based on your issue solutions.
• Working knowledge of Aras Innovator and/or PLM tools and applications desired
• Experience to improve and maintain a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
• Hands-on Experience Installation & configuration domain.
• Experience in Troubleshoot and debug a broad range of technical issues on applications.
• Help build/troubleshoot tools for scripting builds and making deployments
• Experience in deployments/patchers/upgrades to various environments.
• Perform maintenance of existing systems.
• Business knowledge in the manufacturing industry (production preparation, Production control, etc)
• Bilingual (Japanese, English) - N2 or Equivalent
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Commuting/ Transportation Allowance