International SOS Japan LTD
Health/Nursing - Medical Assistant
【Overall Purpose Of The Job】
• Responsible for the efficient processing of TRICARE beneficiary medical records within their AORs, working in coordination with JPP Lead and in-country teams to facilitate the timely submission of medical records.
• Processing received medical documentation, assessing the accuracy of documentation and assessing the need for translation of documentation in a timely manner.
• Work closely with JPP team to back up the operation when needed
• Processing medical information received via fax, email, mail or other online portals to ensure medical documentation aligns to the correct beneficiary and where applicable is processed for translation.
• Responsible for the operational adherence to all data protection standards from client, International SOS and all applicable national or supra-national legislations.
• Liaising with health care providers to facilitate the timely release of medical information following inpatient and outpatient treatment.
• Ensuring service standards are maintained to meet KPIs and internal International SOS standards
• Generating reports for outstanding medical records and following the procedure for each medical provider to request any outstanding records as appropriate. Where applicable or support is required escalating any delays to the appropriate in-country support staff.
• Providing consent forms as applicable for the release of medical information
• Back up JPP team in claims payment and others when needed
To pioneer the international health & security risk services sector.
ー Our visionー
To be the world's leading health and security risk services company.
ー Our valuesー
We work with passion, entrepreneurial spirit and teamwork to serve our clients.
We are committed to apply our professional expertise to deliver great quality services to our clients.
We treat all our stakeholders with respect and integrity in order to earn their trust.
We care about the interest of all our stakeholders and aim to make a real difference to their lives.
【Measures against public smoking】
No smoking indoors allowed
9:00-17:30（1 hour lunch break）
【Required Skills and Knowledge】
• Administration processes and systems.
• Basic knowledge of national data protection legislation and processes.
• Basic knowledge of Health Information management principles.
• Professional approach and excellent interpersonal skills
• Compliance mindset
• Able to work to tight timelines
• Copes with a pressurized environment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
【Required Work Experience】
• Experience in administrative roles and processing of sensitive materials
• Qualification by experience in Administrative functions or through higher education.
• Strong English language skills
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Membership accommodation system
Sports club discount system
|Holidays||Saturday, Sunday, Paid holidays|
|6-month contract (with a possibility of extension)|
3 minutes walk from Exit 1 of Akasaka Station on the Chiyoda Line,
3 minutes walk from the Akasaka Mitsuke Station on the Marunouchi Line
7 minutes walk from Nagatacho Station on the Hanzomon Line via Akasaka Mitsuke Station