Wit One Inc.
Education/Training/Language Specialist - Localization
Education/Training/Language Specialist - Translator
Video Games Translation from Japanese to German / Traditional Chinese / Simplified Chinese / French / English /Spanish
- Translating game apps from Japan for overseas versions
- Providing native-level quality checks for translated texts
- Handling inquiries from overseas users in their languages
★ Partake in game-related tasks/business/work
★ Opportunity to become the lead for your favorite game title
★ Have numerous users inspired by your work
☆Our clients include many major game companies.
【Rapid recruitment process】
Application → Resume screening → Preliminary language test* → Interview** & secondary language test → Job offer!
*Depending on the language you are applying for, there may be a simple language test conducted after your application has passed the screening process.
This test is to be attempted on your own time, within your place of residence.
**Interviews to be held online.
We will send you an email with further details on the next step of the application process once you have passed the resume screening stage.
★ Visa support available
★ Almost no overtime (approx. 10 hours average monthly overtime)
★ Open seating-style, free corporate culture!
★ Long-term leave can be taken!
★ Remote work system available
No smoking indoors
|Working Hours||10:00 - 19:00|
- Native-level German / Traditional Chinese / Simplified Chinese / French / English / Spanish
- JLPT N2, business-level Japanese language skills
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of games and anime
- JLPT N1
- Knowledgeable of Japanese games and anime
- Enjoys interactions with others
- Interested in Japanese Culture
|English Level||Native Level|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Chinese Level||Native Level|
|German Level||Native Level|
|French Level||Native Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
・No experience in the game industry: ¥192,000～
・A few years of experience in the game industry: ¥224,000～
*Salary commensurate with ability and experience.
- Salary Evaluation: Twice per year
- Commuting Expenses covered
- Social Insurance
- Compensation(overtime/night allowance/dispatch allowance)
- Office Gatherings Expenses covered (2/year)
- No Dress Code (nails and unnatural hair color are allowed if not excessive)
Five-day work week (Shift-based)
Winter Calendar Holidays (5 days),
Congratulatory and Condolatory Leaves
・Trial period of 3 months
・Contract renewal every six months
2-minute walk from Toei Mita Line "Shibakoen Station" A2 Exit
4-minute walk from Toei Oedo Line "Akabanebashi Station" Akabanebashi Exit
7-minute walk from Toei Mita Line "Mita Station" A10 Exit
10-minute walk from Yamanote Line "Tamachi Station"
*We are planning to move offices in July.
New Address: Koto-ku, Toyo 2-2-20 (Tozai Line, 4-minute walk from Toyocho Station)