IT (Hardware/Network) - Project Manager
IT (Hardware/Network) - Server and Machine Operation and Maintenance
IT (Other) - IT Help Desk
- Hardware IMAC Support
- Software IMAC and configuration
- VIP Users support
- Server Rooms and Network Infrastructure proximity support
- 3rd Party Support and Co-ordination
- Events Management
- User engagement
- User Training and on/off-boarding
- Assets Management
- Device deployment and depot management
- Optional Service - R&D Lab L3 support
- Good leadership skills to carry people along and drive projects/task
- Good judgment in handling customer requests/problems.
- Maintaining positive relationships & Work collaboratively with other members of the IT team.
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
- Identify root cause for major/critical incidents and, where possible, resolved or provided workarounds, suggestions and improvements to future incidents.
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Accurate reporting and propose service improvement when required
- Develop several strategies to tackle issues to have a backup plan when a strategy might not be effective.
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave