|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterSkillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Engineer
IT (Hardware/Network) - Server Architect and Developer
IT (Hardware/Network) - Server and Machine Operation and Maintenance
A global insurance company is looking for a Cloud Engineer to join their Digital Engineering Team.
The focus of this role is;
- Transforming legacy applications to modern technology and migrating them to the Approved cloud solution.
- Guiding the engineers to leverage the right CI/CD pipelines that are suitable for the application platforms.
Flexible working hours and work from home options available!
- Analyze each of the legacy application and assess their fitment to the cloud by penning down the anti-patterns and potential challenges
- Plan for each application transformation and help app owners agree on the decision to re-host, re-platform, rewrite, or retain
- Manage a team of vendors in transforming the applications in an agile fashion
- Work closely with App owners, Analysts, and Architects in aligning with the Global Platform Reference Architecture
- Coordinate and collaborate with Global/local stakeholders and global/local engineers
- Key KPIs are no. of apps/capabilities modernized or re-platformed
- Supporting documentation and paperwork related to financial institution processes
- Integrate the CICD pipelines with Veracode (for App Security scan), SonarQube (Unit Test report & code scan) and ServiceNow (Change Management)
|Company Info||Global insurance company with over 40 years experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.|
|Working Hours||9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）|
- Experience in the IT industry.
- Experience in leading a small team (2 – 3 members).
- Experience in delivering projects in an Agile fashion.
- Experienced in Cloud migration and deployment automation.
- Experienced in Build, Deployment & release automation.
- Highly experienced in Cloud setup and migration, preferably in Azure and DevOps toolsets & processes.
- Full-stack application development & application deployment automation
- Expertise in MicroServices frameworks like Springboot, NetFlixOSS, Kubernetes, Docker swarm, etc.
- Expertise in REST APIs, Salesforce, ESB, and ETLs
- Knowledge of Automation testing
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Daily Conversation Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 9500K - JPY 12000K|
|Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.|
|Holidays||Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year・end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays|