|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterSkillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Programmer
IT (Mainframe) - Database SE
|Industry||Food and Beverage Production|
One of the largest fast-food retailers in the world is looking for a Data Product Manager it's Restaurant Products IT division.
The Manager for Data Products is responsible for managing strategy, development, and stakeholder alignment to deliver incremental value improvements for data platforms and services across the Japan system.
- Overall responsibility for setting direction for architecture, and product capabilities
- Sourcing and management of data platform service providers
- Alignment with local regulatory requirements and global data standards
- Development processes and alignment across multiple platforms and vendors
- Migration of legacy data systems to modern cloud-based replacements
- Promote modern product management practices including agile development and user centric design
- Work closely with business stakeholders to ensure data access, reporting, and insight needs are addressed in product features
- Regularly communicate with other technology product leaders to make sure data features and integrations align with overall data strategy
|Company Info||A house hold name that continuously innovates and leverages technology to ensure its place as market leader.|
|Working Hours||9:00 ‐ 17:00（Mon ‐ Fri）; Work from home or work remotely|
- Proven track record as a product manager OR data platform/services manager
- Management experience of a development project with multiple development vendors
- Business skills for finding and proposing an optimal solution from among constraints
- Able to communicate with business-side stakeholders from a business point of view
- Experience in the development or deploying enterprise-scale technology systems
- Familiarity with engineering considerations for data services architecture (ex. relational DB, NoSQL, data lake, etc.)
- Has knowledge and practical experience on Agile development methods, tools, DevOps
- Experience in creating maintaining policy and system operations documentation.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 8000K - JPY 9500K|
|Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.|
|Holidays||Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays|