|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
IT (Mainframe) - Project Manager
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Business Application SE
|Industry||IT - Other|
This role is designed to meet your expectations in taking on more responsibilities in the workplace and overseeing more operations. Responsibilities will include managing a team with mixed schedules and global projects, all the way to CXO /IT Head level stakeholder management.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Define and maintain Information Security Incident Management Process.
* Assist in defining triggers/workflow for reported and declared Incidents.
* Plan how changes will be performed during an incident response while adhering to change control processes.
* Periodically conduct table top exercises to test the readiness of IR function.
* Identify security gaps and notify client / detection team.
* Scope security incident and determine business impact.
* Enrich incident details using data from client network beyond SIEM (based on access granted by client).
* Take ownership of security Incidents by tracking operations teams' progress and providing resolution and containment responses to detection/Content function.
* Validate containment and remediation measures, Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) as necessary.
* Escalate to client management when legal, HR, or law enforcement engagement is required; and support any further investigation by providing evidence obtained and documentation created up to that point.
* Invoke forensic / malware analysis SMEs as necessary.
* Create and provision regular report of security incidents.
* Perform risk assessment for critical vulnerabilities escalated by client.
* Adhere to SLAs associated with criticality of incident for Response and Containment.
Aspirant needs to have strong communications, be assertive and good at planning and risk management.
People responsibilities - performance appraisals, productivity improvement, punctuality and discipline, talent retention, career planning & development.
* Overall 6+ years of Operational experience in Infrastructure Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) in technology sensitive industries like banking, telecom, retail etc.
* Excellent communicator with good handle on oral and written communication. Must display professionally appropriate body language and attitude.
* Previous experience in handling Security Incident Response
* Prior experience in managing diverse team. Ability to lead a team.
* Prior experience in managing customer relationship both formal and informal.
* A lucrative salary of up to JPY10M/Yr.
* Ample growth opportunities
* Work in a dynamic environment at the forefront of tech breakthroughs!
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Tsitsi Watambwa on +813 6832 8920.
|Company Info||With over 180,000 employees, this multinational company stands as a leader in IT, business processing and consulting. Our client ensures that its stakeholders are seamlessly adapted to emerging technologies through applications ranging from data analytics to hyper-automation. In addition to dominance in computing, the organization's stature as a corporate citizen is second to none. The company is internationally recognized for its extensive portfolio of services, an assertive corporate social responsibility agenda; and a workforce dedicated to business growth and innovations in developing and delivering sustainable tech solutions. Join us and always be on the in where new technologies are concerned.|
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 8000K - JPY 10000K|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社