|This posting is managed by:||j Career Co.,Ltd. / 株式会社 j Career|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Mainframe) - Project Manager
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Business Application SE
As a DevOps architect in our systems department, you will be responsible for architecture design, new communication channel construction (operation / development) and automation of existing processes.
You will be asked to redefine the legacy architecture of existing systems / processes and build a mechanism that enables automation of various processes, including automatic releases that utilize various tools and best practices. Use agile techniques to build new communication channels for operations / development.
· Optimization of monitoring environment
Investigate and adopt the most suitable log tool, and introduce a proactive monitoring environment.
· System-related document management
Create and update flowcharts, block diagrams, and other related documents for existing and new systems.
· Offshore team coordination
You will establish and manage a collaborative environment with the overseas development team.
|Company Info||We are the internet brokerage firm of a leading group with over 70 services including e-commerce, FinTech, digital content and telecommunications. Unlike face-to-face securities companies, we offer various financial product transactions such as domestic and foreign stocks, investment trusts, and FX to individual investors through the "Internet." We also provide discretionary investment management services that utilize FinTech technology, as well as collaboration with financial instruments brokers (IFA), individual defined contribution plans (iDeCo), for the purpose of long-term asset formation for individuals. ..|
8: 40-17: 00 (7 hours 20 minutes)
[Working hours may change due to the morning assembly (implemented as a place for sharing information within the group)]
・ In principle, every Monday: 8: 00-16: 20 (group morning assembly)
・ In principle, every Wednesday: 8: 30-16: 50 (Securities Morning Assembly)
* Some departments have introduced a shift system.
* Depending on the role, the planning work type discretionary labor system may be applied. (Deemed working hours: 7 hours 20 minutes / day)
* Overtime may occur due to business reasons.
· 3-5 years of work experience in DevOps, configuration management, automation, operations and leadership roles
· 3-5 years of software architect, developer or similar work experience
· Excellent automation skills (regardless of tool) and ability to drive process automation
· Ability for configuration management to meet application deployment and management needs
· Knowledge of continuous delivery and DevOps solutions
· Linux / Unix environment and scripting language (Shell, Perl, Python, Java) operational knowledge.
· Experience with software development platforms including Docker / Kubernetes / Hadoop / Openstack
· Experience with DevOps, Agile practices and CI tools such as Jira, GetHub, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, AWS is desirable
· Bachelor / Master's degree holders in computer science, engineering or similar related fields
· Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 1, English Proficiency Business Level
· Powerful company-wide adaptable leadership skills that work with engineering and operations teams to ensure a safe, scalable and reliable system environment
· Ability to improve deployment (development, testing) and production (production) environments. Example: Take action, troubleshoot the infrastructure stack, extend monitoring capabilities, manage technical operations, etc. to eliminate failures
· Ability to drive the shift from on-premises to the cloud (including solution design and construction)
· Ability to manage the entire solution delivery, including planning, man-hours, costs, and quality.
· Ability to drive architectural design through quality level determination, specification compliance, etc.
· Automatic OS provisioning for network and server layer infrastructure.
· System and database experience including Linux / Unix / Postgres / Oracle / Hadoop / visualization technologies (KVM, VMware, Hypervisor, Solaris containers, etc.)
Those who do not have a TOEIC score will be required to take the test during the selection process.
* The TOEIC score will also be taken into consideration when deciding whether or not to hire.
* It is mandatory to attach an English resume.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
■ Commuting expenses (full payment)
■ Bonus / Twice a year (June, December) * Depends on company performance, etc.
■ Stock option system
■ Insurance / Employment insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, health insurance, welfare annuity insurance
■ Education training / training at the time of joining the company, training by rank, other training to acquire business knowledge, etc.
■ In-house award system
■ Qualification acquisition support
■ Club system
■ English proficiency support system (English conversation lesson, TOEIC IP test examination system, etc.)
■ Cafeteria (Employees can use 3 meals free of charge)
Two days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, paid holidays (10 to 20 days), condolence holidays
* If you work on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, there is a transfer holiday.
|Nearest Station||Ginza Line "Aoyama 1-chome" Station|