EIRE Systems K.K.
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
IT (Hardware/Network) - Project Manager
Consulting - IT Network Consulting
<<< Project Manager - for Delivery of Trader Voice & Unified Communications Solution Implementations; Financial Services Sector Customers. >>>
Our client has a vision to become the world's leading provider of real-time collaboration and communications solutions for the enterprise's most vital communications environments. The Trading and Command business designs, develops, produces, sells, installs and supports, easy-to-integrate unified communication solutions for global customers in the Financial Services Sector.
In this challenging role, you will likely manage multiple projects for multiple customers concurrently. Projects will include a mix of potentially highly complex Trading & Command Solutions deployments and smaller, less complex work as customer orders dictate.
● Project management of the technical delivery elements for medium/large technology implementation projects in Japan to customers in the Financial Services Sector.
● As owner of the customer relationship, be accountable for the delivery of projects to defined time, cost and quality requirements.
● Working within customer organisations and facing-off with customer-side stakeholders (e.g. IT Infra Managers), for all aspects of the delivery elements for the duration of the project.
● Lead the virtual (off-site) team of engineering resources responsible for delivering against the defined project plan.
● Pro-actively manage resource planning for engagement of the Operational and 3rd-party resources required to meet project deliverables.
● Advocate and effect change by influencing decision makers and persuading operational people to adopt different working practices.
EIRE Systems is a leading independent provider of professional IT services to the financial, insurance and multinational sectors in Japan and throughout the Asia-Pacific region. EIRE Systems has expertise across a wide spectrum of Information Technologies, with a track record for successfully completing hundreds of assignments since its establishment in 1996.
We provide professional IT services, both project-based and ongoing operational support, in two main areas:
EIRE Systems - Tokyo, Asia-Pacific, Beyond...
EIRE Systems provides a wide-range of career choices for internationally-minded technology and support professionals. From the company’s small beginnings, EIRE Systems currently has 130 Tokyo-based employees and is expanding it’s local, regional and global expertise. We have established offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai and are reaching further as we grow our presence throughout the Asia-Pacific.
これまでもお客様の多様なニーズに合わせて、多くの１．ITプロジェクトマネジメント及び設計サービス 、２．ITコンサルティングサービス 、３．マネージドサービスを提供してきました。
|Working Hours||8 Hours per day (e.g. 9am~6pm), Monday to Friday on Japanese working weekdays.|
● Professional level proficiency using both Japanese & English.
● Previous experience planning and managing the technical delivery elements for Trader Voice and Unified Communications system implementation projects.
● Relevant experience in the Financial Services sector, with working knowledge of Financial Securities Trading Systems technology.
● Demonstrate the management skills and experience required to successfully lead the work of multi-disciplinary, virtual workforces and/or external sub-contractors where applicable.
● Ability to build and own key relationships with the customer, stakeholders and project personnel as required.
● Sufficient industry and technical knowledge to be able to identify and manage risks associated with the technical solution being delivered.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|